Velvet Finishes offers 38 furniture paint colors. Sample all of our heavily pigmented COLOURS with our hand-painted colour deck.
Velvet Finishes Furniture Paint is a specially formulated, low V.O.C., non-toxic, latex, water-based paint. The READY-COLOUR-ENHANCE system is so easy to use. This is a NO SAND, NO WAX, NO BRUSHSTROKES paint formula guaranteed to rock your world! Velvet Finishes has fantastic adhesion and long-lasting durability, requiring no prep work.
Velvet Finishes Paint Product Features:
- Available in a 32oz, 16oz, or 8oz container size
- Built-in primer and top coat, which saves you time
- Brush strokes disappear, so the direction of your application becomes less critical. Slap. It. On.
- Bright, vibrant finish
- Easy to enhance and distress
- Even though Velvet Finishes dries quickly, remember that the paint needs to cure before use. We recommend several days of cure time.
- Our specially formulated, low V.O.C. product does not emit harmful chemicals or a nasty smell.
- Suitable for interior projects only.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- You can easily update your furniture projects with a fabulous colour finish or add special effects with our glazes, metallics, and more.
A quart of Velvet Finishes covers roughly 120 square feet of the surface.
The formula for determining your paint quantity needs is simple. Once you know the total square footage of surface space you will be painting, you can determine how much paint is needed using our simple formula.
Step 1: Measure the width of your item in inches and then multiply times the height.
Step 2. Multiply the width and height of all sides to be coated (including the top).
Step 3: Add all of these totals together and divide by 144 to determine the total square feet you will need to cover.